Now it's time to link up for So What Wednesday.
This week I'm saying So What if....
- it was pouring down rain & we still went trick-or-treating. We had a blast!
- Gabe & I are going to put ourselves in a sugar coma with all this candy. It tastes good & I'll cleanse it out with this diet & exercise.
- Gabe & I will probably stay up late again tonight. It's Halloween & we plan to watch some zombie movies after Lincoln goes to bed.
- I have just remembered that NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. I have some sort of vague idea of what I'll be writing about this year.
- my computer is slightly broken & I have to share Gabe's computer with him for about a week. I'll figure it out & just deal with it over the next few days while I wait for my replacement part to arrive.
- The pictures I picked up from Costco two weeks ago are just now getting put into the photo album. It's getting done & have to share a computer is ensuring that I will be getting some other things done that don't involve having to be online or on a computer at all, for that matter.
- We let Lincoln stay up late & fall asleep watching movies last night. He took a nap today & is in a much better mood than he has been the past few evenings.
- We are letting Lincoln stay up late again tonight. He's in such a good mood & behaving so nicely. I'm sure if he snuggled up with one of us & we put on a movie he would fall asleep fairly easily.
What are you saying So What to this week?
and did you have a good Halloween?